The University of Kansas Policy Library
The University of Kansas Policy Library makes it easier for you to find the information you need. It is the repository for all policies and documents that set expectations for behavior at the University of Kansas.
The Kansas Board of Regents is responsible for the control and operation of the public institutions of higher education in Kansas, including the University of Kansas. Institutions are required to adhere to all policies and procedures set forth in the Kansas Board of Regents Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as all Kansas Administrative Regulations (KAR) that implement state laws related to higher education.
- Academic Policies that relate to teaching, research, scholarship, service, and governance.
- Research Policies, procedures and other guidelines related to the discovery, application and dissemination of knowledge.
- Personnel Policies, rules, related procedures and information regarding your working relationship with the University.
- Info Access & Technology Policies related to individual or system access, privacy and security of data, and related issues.
- Operational Policies that are of a general administrative or operational nature.
- Student Life Policies that relate to student life.
- Financial Policies related to accounting, budgeting, procurement, travel, and other financial functions.
- School/College Policies Information related to Promotion and Tenure, Grievance and Appeals, and Code of Conduct for each academic area.